Monday, November 28, 2016

Fundraising

I just wanted to remind all of my fans and followers that in order to pay for my expenses in making "Revengeance", I've come up with plans to raise some much-needed funds. 

The first is my limited-time offer to create caricatures for anyone who wants a drawing of themselves, their friends, pet or even a pop-star idol.

For a measly $100, I will draw anyone as long as I have three photos to work from (I don't have ESP...) and you can use the drawing as a gift or on your web-site or Instagram profile, or just as something for yourself - maybe you always wondered what you would look like as a cartoon.

And my second money-raising scheme is my huge open-house studio art sale.  That's right on December 3 and 4, from 10 am to 5 pm, I'll be at my studio on 153 West 27th St., 10th floor, selling my animation art at ridiculously slashed prices.  This will include some of my most valuable artwork - from films like "Your Face" and "25 Ways to Quit Smoking", right up to "Idiots and Angels" and "Cheatin'"

Plus I'll also be offering my books, DVDs, posters and t-shirts - WOW, what a deal. And everyone who visits my studio during the sale, will get a signed sketch.  More details were posted earlier in this blog and are also posted on my Facebook page.

And stay tuned for another totally cool offering coming from the Plymptoons studio, in about a week.

Keep watching -

Love and kisses,

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment