Friday, November 11, 2016

Holiday Gift Idea - Plympton Caricatures!

Hey, gang -

If you know any fans of animation, have I got a great Christmas or Hannukah gift idea - this year, you can show someone what they would look like as a Bill Plympton cartoon.  Or find out for yourself!

I usually draw these for my fans at Comic-Con, and I've got some time between projects, so I've decided to make them available on my web-site this year.  Here are the details: 


Now, if you don't have PayPal, or if you want to pay by check, don't worry, you can still take advantage of the offer.  In that case, just mail the photos and your check for the caricature and postage ($10 U.S. / $20 Can/Mex, $25 Int'l) to my studio address:
Bill Plympton
153 West 27th St. #1005
New York, NY 10001 USA

Please allow 3 weeks for me to complete the drawing and mail it to you.  Happy holidays!

--Bill Plympton

No comments:

Post a Comment