Thursday, April 26, 2012

Cheatin' Production Blog


I'm happy to announce a great new added feature to Scribble Junkies!
As you all know, I'm currently working on my feature animated film, "Cheatin'", and I thought it would be fun to take all of you on a tour of my production process for the creation of this new feature film. My producer Desirée Stavracos will be filming me every so often (around every 2 weeks or so) for an update on what I'm working on this week, and tips to my work habits and drawing styles.

You'll be intimate witnesses to the Plympton style of film-making. Hopefully at the end of the process -- next year -- you'll all be able to see the film in its glory in a cinema near you. (I can dream, can't I?)

So watch this site for "The Cheatin' Production Blog" coming soon!
Tell all your friends, and I encourage comments pro and con!

Thanks everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on Cheatin', Bill. The first 10 minutes look great. Wish it was finished already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, It's nice to see that Cheatin' is getting a nice kick start.

    ReplyDelete