Thursday, September 22, 2011

Woodstock Film Festival!

Only a few more days till I make my big appearance at the fantastic Woodstock Film Festival! You can meet me at several events, one is the Animation Shorts screening, “Dark, Deep, and Funny” where I'll be joined by the incorrigible Signe Baumane. There are two screenings of this show:

Saturday, Sept. 24th – 2:00 pm - Bearsville Theater 291 – Tinker St, Woodstock, NY
Sunday, Sept. 25th – 4:15 pm - Upstate Films II RHINEBECK – 6415 Montgomery St, Rhinebeck, NY

We're also having the New York premiere of Alexia Anastasio's intimate documentary about me called “Adventures in Plymptoons”, both myself and Alexia will be there to answer questions.

Friday, Sept. 23rd – 4:00 pm - Upstate Films II RHINEBECK – 6415 Montgomery St, Rhinebeck, NY
Saturday, Sept. 24th – 11:45 am - Bearsville Theater 291 – Tinker St, Woodstock, NY

Then after we'll all be going over to the Golden Notebook bookshop to do a signing of my new book from Rizzoli Press, “Independently Animated Bill Plympton”. For everyone who buys a copy, I'll do a caricature of them in the book! Such a deal!

Saturday, Sept. 24th – 3:00 pm – The Golden Notebook – 29 Tinker St., Woodstock NY

The Golden Notebook will also be selling “Independently Animated” at the Bearsville Theater screening of Adventures in Plymptoons, don't miss your chance to pick up a copy!
So please come by any or all of my special events and I'll give you a free sketch on one of my cards. See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment