Sunday, May 22, 2011

Home at last.. sketching on airplane..

Got home to Montauk from Singapore last Sunday, and I've been doing next to nothing for a week solid. Laying around enjoying (or not) the rain and the cold, letting my skate injuries heal. I love the contrast of the two places I live and work. Below.. airplanes are great for sketching, and given a 20 hour flight, that's exactly what i did to stay occupied:






Below.. home at last, Bud Lime in hand.. my favorite beer in the world.


3 comments:

  1. Sup thug! Glad to see you're having fun at home! Always like seeing your drawings!

    I'm at a cafe in Ubud overlooking a rice field now. You'd love it here. I'm riding a motorbike around town, how gangstaaa is that? I head up north to see a volcano tmr!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mt. agung is da bomb. enjoy your trip.. hope you're drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the profession's great callings: dignifying the forlorn through art!

    Great to see your sketch style. Love the rollerball decisiveness.

    ReplyDelete