Sunday, April 10, 2011

Crazy Tattoos..


I spent the morning looking up different types of tattoos for a character I'm designing.. dug up some crazy images.  I don't have any tattoos, and probably never will.. just not my thing. But I have to admit that I have a certain fascination with them, and their "forever" quality.. enjoy.

I wonder if this chick above saw bill's "idiots and angels"??


Above.. quite a bit more than a "tramp stamp".. one must wonder what it will look like when she's 80.

 I do like the reveal type of tattoo.. like you have demons under your skin.. or spiderman.. or whatever.




6 comments:

  1. Above.. quite a bit more than a "tramp stamp".. one must wonder what it will look like when she's 80.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.sexyheelshop.com/christian-louboutin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for such a great post and the review, I am totally impressed! Keep stuff like this coming.

    ReplyDelete