Thursday, April 14, 2011

Bill Pressings card decks...


When I worked with Bill's Pressing back in 1996, I realized that I was working with one of the best draftsmen in New York City. A lot has happened to him since then, and I stumbled upon these images the other day. It's great to see he's still pushing it, and his beautiful lines continued to get better and better. His girls are epic. Enjoy these great playing card designs.  Such sweet simplicity of shape, contour and form.
This one below is from Josh Cooley, who collaborated with Bill on the project.. I will post more of his work soon.
and back to Bill..



3 comments:

  1. Just to let you know, the third one down is actually by Josh Cooley as this project was a collaboration between the two- true enough they have very similar styles!

    http://cooleycooley.blogspot.com/2010/06/54-intercontinental-cuties-process.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shanna, i will give josh cred:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ¡Nice!
    It reminds me to this illustrator, Mr. Parés: http://diegopares.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete