Thursday, April 18, 2019

"Pour 585" animated short by Patrick Smith..

My 2018 short film "Pour 585" was released online yesterday, after an extensive year of festival screenings, please check it out and let me know what you think. It's always nice to see a film land in it's final resting place.  Great review by from Anthony L Tjandra..

"It’s been quite rare to see a short film that is entirely 2D animated in a hand drawn fashion that is similar to older cartoons in the 90s. But makes no mistake, Pour 585 is a modern short film that tackles one of the current era’s issues as its moral lesson."

What can I say? I'm a product of the 90's!



"Pour 585" was animated last year over the course of 2 months, every day for 10 hours.  Quickest film I've ever done. More info is available on the vimeo page, or my website blendfilms.com. Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment