Wednesday, November 13, 2013


Good news, we've finally wrapped production on my newest feature film, CHEATIN'.

I know, I've said that before, but this time it's final.  Hollywood filmmakers say you never finish a film, you just give up on it.  And I think that's true - I could work on CHEATIN' for another three years, trying to make it as perfect as possible - but I simply don't have the time or the money, and quite frankly, I'm a little tired of the film.  I want to move on to more exciting projects.

However, if some big distributor buys the film and pays me to make a few changes, I could be persuaded to jump back in there.

So, we're now in the process of entering festivals and trying to pick up distribution.  I really believe this film is something different and unique.  It's the film America is waiting to see.

I'll give you more information and screening dates as they develop.



No comments:

Post a Comment