Friday, December 9, 2011

MoCCA Master Class

I was one of the early champions of MoCCA (The Museum of Comic and Cartoon Art). I believed that New York needed a focal point for all the cartoonists and animators that lived in this culturally rich city. Of course, I go to a lot of their wonderful events and openings, and always have a great time.

Well, now it's my turn to hold an event at MoCCA! On December 13th from 7-9pm I'll be holding an exclusive master class on my career and new work. I'll be showing 3 new films – “Waiting for her Sailor”, “Summer Bummer” and a sneak peek at my brand new TV pilot work in progress, “Tiffany the Whale”. Also, I'll be talking about my career as an independent animator and creating drawings to illustrate my career. To top it off, everyone who comes gets a free Bill Plympton Christmas card and sketch! So bring your friends (it makes a great Christmas gift) and I'll see you there at MoCCA! I think there are still a few seats left.

For information, check out the site here: http://moccany.org/content/education

No comments:

Post a Comment