Thursday, November 17, 2011

Sragow Gallery Exhibition




I forgot to report on our wonderful art exhibition at the Sragow Gallery opening last month! It was a smashing success; crowds of people. Desirée Stavracos and Ellen Sragow did a masterful job selecting and mounting my artwork.



It's a wonderful sampling of the creme de la creme of my entire career, from "Your Face", "Mutant Aliens", "How to Kiss", my entire "Dog series, to "Idiots & Angels". What's really cool is that they were able to include large complete sequences of very interesting scenes (like "Your Face" and "How to Kiss", for example). They are absolutely fascinating to view.


If that's not enough to entice you to visit, artist Alphonse VanWoerkom created a very large over-size portrait of me that hangs in the gallery alongside my animation art.

So get your friends a rush down to the Sragow Gallery - 153 W 27th Street #505 (5th) floor before it closes December 17th!

No comments:

Post a Comment